Thursday, September 10, 2009

-2.4 lbs for week 2!

The Jenny Craig is going great.

I can't help but think of how much we made fun of Jenny Craig when we were kids, but here I am, 24 years old (25 tomorrow) and doing Jenny Craig, and doing it well.

I have lost a total of 10.2 lbs in 2 weeks! This week is a little tougher because of my birthday (everyone celebrates with food) but I hope to drop some lbs this coming Tuesday too.

My two roommates (who are also friends and bridesmaids) threw me the most adorable surprise lingerie shower/birthday party tonight! I had no idea all my friends were such good liars! I was totally fooled, I was confused even when I saw them standing there as I walked in the door. It is good to be loved!

Also, I loved all the gifts :) I'll keep working on my figure so I will look my absolute best for their debut (don't think too hard on this)

Watching the Clemson/GT game, it's depressing me, so I'm going to cheer you up with this 10.2 lb cutie, Cathy. She looks about as sad as I do right now about my Clemson Tigers. Otherwise really happy about my surprise shower and my amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment