Sunday, July 12, 2009

Attention everyone!


I, for the first time in my adult life, have run a mile without stopping. I usually walk run/walk run, but on Friday morning at 6 AM, I took my first big step in training for a 5k! I am so proud of myself! To some it may be silly to celebrate 1 mile, but to me, it's something I've been working very hard for, and it is not that easy for me or my body. It is quite an achievement!

Now that I know I CAN do it, I'm going to hold myself to it! Next up, 2 miles!

In other news, I weigh in on Wednesday, and I'm fearing the worst. I have been BAD this week. It was a rough week on me and I have fallen off the wagon. I'm getting myself back on track and getting serious! I just hope I don't gain this Wednesday. I'm already behind in my self challenge, I've got to step it up! I've just got to stay motivated and not give into temptation.

Off to bed, gym at 6 AM!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Also, I'm sooo very amazed by your dedication to the AM workouts. See you there Tues morning!

    ReplyDelete