Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 3 of 20 weigh in! Did I make it?

No :(

but I ALMOST did! 1.6 lbs down

3 weeks in a row I have lost...albeit last week I did not lose much, but I did lose! I am going to really push it this week to lose the 2 lbs that I've committed to each week. Total I have lost 4.8 lbs, and I'm supposed to be at 6 lbs. Maybe I can even push it to make up for the 1.2 lbs I'm behind!

I lost 1.6 lbs this week, and I wasn't necessarily what I would call "good". Imagine how much I could lose if I didn't sneak a brownie or a cookie here and there! I'm going to be committed this week to ixnay on the weetsay. No more sweets.

Also, I'm pledging to go to the gym 4 times this week. I'm loving the morning workouts! Watching the sunrise over your bar bells is a lovely feeling. Honestly, when I work out in the morning I am more energized all day...and then I'm DONE for the day and can do whatever I want after work. Definitely loving the morning workout.

So, this week:

Attainable goal: 2 lbs
Lofty goal: 3.2 lbs (to catch up)
Days at the gym: Aiming for 4

So far, I have lost 4.8 lbs, which is as much as "Angel" here below:




1 comment:

  1. Just keep at it, baby! You're awesome, and I know you'll do well. I love you!

    P.S. I like the dog thing, too. haha!

    ReplyDelete