Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 2 of 20 weigh in! Did I make it?

No :(

But I did lose
.6 lbs!

I was disappointed this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw that I only lost .6 lbs. Despite my 5 days working out and eating (for the most part) on course, I wish that my number were higher. But it's ok. Losing .6 is better than staying the same! That puts my total loss in 2 weeks at 3.2 lbs, which is as much as little "Tinkerbell" below weighs (disclaimer! These are not my dogs. I just find them on google and wish they were my dogs)


But I'm going to end on a positive note here, because although I am disappointed I lost less than my goal, I am excited that I did lose period. And I am very proud of myself for working out 5 times this week. And I'm proud at my progress during my workouts too. I am definitely seeing a change!

I've started going to the gym in the morning. Like 6 AM. I know, crazy! But I actually really love it. #1 I really like Bryan, the trainer. He is super positive and upbeat. #2, I've burned 800 calories by sunrise, it's awesome! And the very best part of it all is that I get to come home and do whatever, my evenings are not taken away by the gym any longer. I feel so free. So, I might switch to be a morning gym person ALL the time...I just have to convince Jenn to do the same...

I need to do a more educational post soon, I'm sure you're all bored of just reading of my mini goals. Just need to crack open JM's book again, and I've got plenty to talk about!

1 comment:

  1. I'm never bored of hearing about your goals, and seeing the little puppy pictures! Also, we will see about that morning thing... it is very possible. After I try it once, I'll have a better idea if I can do it. :)
    Congrats on losing Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete